If you are looking for an exciting and challenging leadership opportunity, join the team of Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute. This joint venture hospital is a partnership between Atlantic Health and Kindred Healthcare. The new facility will offer all-private rooms, supporting both enhanced clinical efficiency and elevated patient experience. The higher acuity of patients in facilities across Atlantic Health System and growth in trauma cases has resulted in more patients requiring inpatient rehabilitation services prior to returning home. The combination of Kindred's expertise and a modern, state-of-the-art facility will allow Atlantic Health System to maximize its ability to serve a growing population of patients with critical needs.
This brand new, 38-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital will be opening in the Summer of 2019 and we are seeking an energetic, creative and experienced hospital Director of Quality to join our team now and help us meet the growing demand for intensive rehabilitation services.
The DCQPI assumes responsibility and accountability for the hospital-wide Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement program. The DCQPI will assist the CEO/leadership and Medical Staff to establish priorities for Performance Improvement. He/she ensures that disciplines in the hospital work collaboratively to plan and implement Performance Improvement activities. The DCQPI will focus on measuring, analyzing and trending information in order to improve outcomes. He/she will assure ongoing monitoring of performance to ensure that improvements are sustained. The DCQPI will direct and assist in compliance with federal and state regulations and accreditation standards.
· Registered Nurse with current licensure in the State of New Jersey, preferred.
· Certification by APIC (American Practitioners of Infection Control), and NAHCQ (National Association of Health Care Quality). preferred
· BSN or BS/BA required. Two years of experience in an acute hospital or rehabilitation setting preferred. Previous supervisory experience required.
· Current Basic Life Support/CPR Card preferred
· Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and evaluate PI activities; effective oral and written communication skills and proficiency in basic computer skills required.
· Working knowledge of staff development and the educational process, quality improvement, infection control/employee health, and safety/risk management standards.
· Effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
Job : Compliance/Quality/Risk Primary Location : NJ-Madison-Atlantic Rehab Institute Organization : 4090 - Atlantic Rehab Institute Shift : Day