Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation's largest and most respected health care management companies operating through its subsidiary acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities, and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now have more than 72,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to build or purchase health care properties in rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence, and compassion.
Palmetto Summerville Behavioral Health is a 64-bed Residential Treatment Center that offers quality behavioral health services to adolescents aged 7-20 with mental illness, emotional disturbance, and behavioral or conduct issues. We are seeking a per diem Counselor/Social Worker who is inspired by a challenging and rewarding environment. This individual will:
* Provide case management and individual/group therapy to residential youth and their families
* Participate in interdisciplinary treatment team meetings and patient staffing
* Maintain communication with collateral contacts, referral sources, community services, and parental or legal guardians
* Provide family therapy to residents
* Maintain records and documents associated with delivery of service
* Secure placement and ensure successful aftercare/discharge planning
* Participate in activities that enhance professional growth and development
Our professional team is enthusiastic, resourceful, and creative in treating everyone as a guest. Grow your career as you join a Fortune 500 leader in the behavioral health field.